Question
Posted by: waterbaby | 2007/05/02

overdue period

I have a 24 day menstrual cycle. my period was due to start on the 27 April. I am now 6 days overdue. we have started ttc for the past 6 months. i did a pregnancy test yesterday in the mroning, but it came out negative.
should I be worried and make an appt with my doc immediately?
what are the possible reasons? my cycle normally varies between 24 and 26 days. this is the longest cylce i am having.

It would be a good idea to see your doctor. A blood test would probably be the next step and, if negative, yopur doctor can check for other causes.

1
Posted by: zoe | 2007/05/02

It could be because you are anxious to get preggies. Wait a few more days and do a test again.
best wishes!

Reply to zoe