Question
Posted by: someone | 2004/11/21

overdose and cardiac arrhythmia

i'm an 18 year old female and an unfortunite turn of events made me drink 20 panado's. my heart beat extremely fast and unrhythmically at times and i have light pain in the left side of my chest. i read on the package insert that cardiac arrhythmia is one of the possible symptoms of overdose. was that wich i experienced, cardiac arrhythmia?

Someone, it sounds like it was a arrhythmia means an irregular heart beat. Hopefully everything has cleared up now, but the best would still be to see your doctor. You can also drop CyberShrink a line if you need advice on how to prevent something like this happening again. Good luck.