Question
Posted by: anon nee mous | 2007/08/26

Overdose

An odd question u may think but how is it easiest to commit the deed with pills? On an empty stomach, or will you just bring it up again - on a full stomach so that you will absorb the pills better? Any idea - and I need someone here who has studied this - no guessers please - how long it takes and how I can arrange it that whoever is unlucky enough to find me does not have too much mess to clean up.
This all sounds really sick I know but when I do it I have to do it properly.
I sound like a weirdo here but please, I don't want any weirdos replying

Surely you understand what I cannot and will not give advice on how to harm yourself. But let me say that even with impeccable research and knowledge, there is always a high risk that any method, including overdose will make things worse, by failing to kill you, while causing more damage on top of whatever other problems you may have. And these questions have NO general answers --- it depends on the specific drugs, and many other factors.
And you DON;t have to do this properly --- what you need to do properly, is to see a good local shrink as soon as possible, for a proper assessment and proper treatment of the despair that is leading you to seek a permanent solution to a temporary and remediable set of problems. Get the help you need, rather than seeking assistance you do not need

2
Posted by: anon ee mous | 2007/08/26

Hello weirdo, thanks for the response. I did not think of looking on the internet, it is a bit of a bizarre subject but I guess that is where I will find the answers I am looking for.

Reply to anon ee mous
Posted by: Weirdo. | 2007/08/26

If you have a computer and you have internet, why don't you search for questions there? No one in his right mind will give you the info you need. Besides, dying of an overdose usually ain't so easy. Been there. How old are you, what are you and what, oh what seems to be the problem? People here also usually refer folks like you to the helpline sported above. Give it a try.

Oh, and weirdo's makes excellent company to other weirdo's. Only truly weird people will and can give you real answers to your weird ass questions.

And I'm fairly certain that once you cross over to the other side, it will suddenly become clear why your life was ok, or at least mendable. Dying solves nothing for no-one. And when you stand face to face with God, He will have as little mercy on your ass as you've shown to your family and friends.

Carefull sweety. Death ain't fun and games. And you will leave a mess. And that's how they will remember you. As the one that failed and bailed. Not a good legacy.

Reply to Weirdo.