Question
Posted by: nontu | 2008/01/25

over worked

hi everyone iam a 26 year old lady who has to work two jobs and in 2004 i fall pregnant but had to have an abotion because of some reasons in 2006 i met my futur husbnd and we have been tring to get a child sinse last year but there is nothing could my having an abotion be the cause of us not falling pregnant and it is so frastrating because all our friends have children and the other day i found out that my only friend who still did not have a child was pregnant and that made me feel very sad for me and happy for her so now iam the only one left out or maybe my working two jobs could be contributing too

Dear Nontu

Indeed it is a possibility that following the termination of pregnancy some infection may have occurred albeit sub-clinical. This in turn may result in tubal damage and therefore I advise that an investigation for tubal patency be undertaken as soon as possible either by means of x-rays (hsg) or alternately laparoscopy. Should the tubes be patent and careful ovulation induction and monitoring together with timed intercourse may be all that is necessary. However, importantly a sperm analysis needs to be done as well.

6
Posted by: nontu | 2008/01/30

thank you Dee we will go and get tested do you perharps have a number for a doctor we could consult in JHB.

and thank you too Taz at least now I know Iam not the only one who has this problem you have comforted me and i wish you to experance the wonderful feeling of being a mother as i wish for myself. i will keep you in my prayers every night.

Bellabok Bellabok Bellabok my my my you sure do have the answer for everything dont you. Know what you are the most self forcused person i have every come across and i honestly feel sorry for you. Maybe part of the reason you cannot concieve is because you have negative energy around you and think that maybe the world revolves around you. I would appriate it if you never sent me any of your comments again. i hope the best for you and you really need to change your attiude as you said "over and out"

Reply to nontu
Posted by: Dee | 2008/01/29

Have your husband's sperm tested to make sure that he is not the problem.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Taz | 2008/01/29

Bellabok this not a chat room find somewhere else to display your issues.I went thru the same thing and having the same problem.Who u to judge?

Reply to Taz
Posted by: Bellabok | 2008/01/28

Dear Nontu

No anger issues on this side! But granted - one should never judge some one else's choices if you have'nt worn the shoes. So lets agree to disagree. Do not judge my feelings or comments about abortion.
Re me being in your situation in 2004...ummm.. contraception comes to mind!
Over and out!

Reply to Bellabok
Posted by: Nontu | 2008/01/28

Dear Bellabok
your apologies execpted and my dear before u write things you should ask what the reason was for having an abortion i was not looking for sympathy but help to fall pregnant if you have anger issues please find somewhere else to display them. i just wonder if you where in my shoes in 2004 what would you have done as i said before always ask before judging

Reply to Nontu
Posted by: Bellabok | 2008/01/27

What is sad Nontu, is that you choose this forum (where all of us are desperately trying to have a baby or to addopt one) to seek sympathy for being unable to fall pregnant due to an abortion you CHOSE to have!!!!!!
As far as I am concerned, that is the way live works!
Apologies in advance should you find my post hurtfull! I just can not believe that have the odasity to talk abortion on this forum!

Reply to Bellabok