Question
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/26

over some1

silly q, but how do u know when u r ready to try a new relationship - got badly hurt in abusive relationship - his still abusive when he sees me and it shakes me - lots of anger - how du u now when u r ready

Actually, a very deep question, this one. When you have retrieved the power you gave him to make you angry or sad at his will, and can comfortably ignore him, or look on his hostility like a barking dog, as a nuisancwe, but not as about you. When any new relationship will be genuinely new, and not about relief from the previous bad relationship.