Posted by: Aboy | 2008/07/29

Over-sensitive glans

Dear Doctor

I have always had a problem with my tight foreskin. I am now 20 and at last I have reached a stage, after stretching exercises, where I am able to fully retract it

I however have a big problem now. My glans is over-sensitive and I cannot manage to touch it, and therefore also battle to clean it. Why is this? Apparently this is a problem to guys who only get the glans exposed later like me.

Can you PLEASE give me advice for this. Is there a desensitising cream I can use that will just enable me to get it cleaned and touchable in order to make it used to being touched?

I will appreciate your advice. Circumcision was suggested a few years ago, but I have now proved that it isn' t necessary.

I will truly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Aboy,
You can try Remicaine jel on the glans to reduce sensitivity.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.