Posted by: Pikkie | 2008/10/20

Over heating in Summer?

is it possible for a person to ' overheat'  like a car? I am not very tolarable towards heat. I get very very hot, sweat a lot, and become frustrated and angry when I am hot. Usually in summer I am a bitch. The minute I cool down i become pleasant, and calm. My head also wants to explode in the heat. I have zero energy and power. What is up with me. The other people in my office, tease me and say, " please man, we all get hot, stop wining."  Can you help me please?

Dear Pikkie
You may be someone that does not sweat a lot and then gets hot easily ( this has to do with your sympathetic nervous system) Wear cool cotton clothes, get a fan, drink cold drinks more often. Your blood pressure may fall when it is hot - have it checked as you may need to use something like Effortil if it goes too low.