Question
Posted by: D | 2007/08/22

OVER ACTIVE BOWEL MOVEMENT

Have been excersing for the past 5 weeks and have been eating very well. veggies, low carbs etc.I find myself going to the toilet 2 to 3 times a day, is this normal?

Dear D
It is normal for some individuals to have bowel motions 2-3 times a day. In your case I would surmise that this change in bowel habits is due to the sudden increase in your intake of dietary fibre and the exercise. This should settle down as your system adjusts.

1
Posted by: skinnygirl | 2007/08/23

ohh ho, you are so in trouble ma love.. It must be nice though. That is what I always tell people, you don't need laxatives to poop, eating loads of veggies does the trick, you'll be fine in no time... all the best

Reply to skinnygirl