Question
Posted by: CHERIE | 2008/06/02

OVER ACTIVE

Hi doc i am in a relationship , a long term relationship lately my boyfriend wants to have sex 6 times a night we did do it and now its like 8 times a night.I want to know is this normal and healty.Were does all the semen come from in one night.

Dear Cherie
"normal" and "healthy" is difficult to describe - in global surveys the average was 3 times per week for most couples. If you both enjoy more - it is "normal" for you. After repeated sexual activity not much semen is produced but this does not affect erection or performance.