Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/20

Ovaries

Hi doc,

When I had my 2 day period, I had this terrible pain on my left and right side ovaries. When I have to go to the toilet for nr. 2 and I squeese, it feels as if my ovaries are gonna burst out of my body. I couldn't squeese at all. It also happens sometimes far away from my period or just after my period. Why do you think that happened/s?

If you have stopped the Pill, you are probably experiencing period pains now. These tend to be relieved by the Pill. If you experience pain at times other than your period, you should see your doctor. It is not possible to make a diagnosis without examining you.