Question
Posted by: Uninformed | 2005/07/13

Ovarian Cysts... Still?

I was diagnosed about 6 weeks ago with yet another ovarian cyst, have had one's fluid drained before (that's what the doc said, didn't remove it, just drained it). I experienced the same symptoms and went back to the doc, he gave me a prescription for a month of meds, which is now finished and I still experience the pain. He said that there is a cyst but not in the same place as the previous one. Also when I urinate my belly button gets this pain in, what could that be? Could it be related to my ovarian cysts?

All women form cysts each month which come and go. If the cyst is small, it is probably not the cause of the pain. Pain on urination usually indicates a bladder infection.

2
Posted by: Uninformed | 2005/07/15

That's great but i'm not in the cape town area, any one know of a Dr in the JHB area? And what kind of Dr is it?

Reply to Uninformed
Posted by: Mrs FV | 2005/07/13

Hi Uninformed

See my posting of today- ovarian cysts cleared with natural therapies.

I also had recurrent cysts for 11 years- had to go for ops yearly.
I was yesterday confirmed by a scan and my gynae that mine has cleared up completely. this was achieved after I was treated by a natural therapist:

For your benefit and anyone else who has the same problem, I include his details:

He is Mr H Ismail and practices in Claremont, CT- tel 021 706-1315/705-6291

Reply to Mrs FV