Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/07/25

Ovarian Cysts -Should I worry

Two weeks ago my boyfrend and I had an accident with the condom and I had to take the morning after pill, My period came fine last week but now Im experiencing a little bit of pain on my left side, the same kind of pain I get when I'm ovulating. The last day of my period was Saturday and I've had this pain since Monday. Should I be worried about cysts or maybe an ectopic pregnancy???

It is possible that you ovulated early. The morning after pill can throw out your cycle. If this is the case it should resolve in 24 -48 hours.