Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2007/03/05

Ovarian cysts, can one still conceve??

I had an Ovarian Cysts on my wumb for 2years and eventually when i went to the gynae this year cause i had an appointment for it to be remoived, when I went for my appointment the doctor/sonar told me it's gone I couldn't not believe it, and he told me that these things come and goes. So I want to know how long does it take to reappear as I would love to have a baby and want to know avout the risk when you have the kind of history, will it affect when wanting to have a baby.????

If the cyst is gone, there should be not problem conceiving. It may never reappear.