Question
Posted by: carla | 2007/03/16

Ovarian cysts and Postoval

G'day, I am 29 yrs old. just recently had laparotomy to have cyst removed as well as endometriosis. went of the pill 2 yrs ago & since then have had period every 2 weeks. dr said that all is well after surgery but month later went back to 2 weeks. she said that the pill caused the lining of my womb to become very thin which caused bleading. she then put me on postoval for 3 months. the 2nd month was hassel free, but period started in the middle of the 3 packet. i have since stopped taking postoval. am unable to reach dr as she is 4 hours away. am due for my yearly check up and hope there aren't any cysts. would love to have kids. should i keep taking the postoval or do you reccommend something else?

Thanks for your time

Your situation is complicated. Your doctor knows all your detaiuls. I would suggest that you discuss it with her.