Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/06/06

OVARIAN CYSTS

Hi, doctor. I had been off the pill for 2 months and started bleeding especially after urination. I visited the doc who advised I have a 3.5cm cyst on my right ovary so I am back on the pill for 3 more months. He also put me on provera/cyclokapron for about 2 weeks. I really want to have a baby and I want to know if I should wait for the cyst to completely disappear before I can try again because I know that a cyst can also prevent you from falling pregnant. Please advise........

Now that you are back of the Pill, it is probably best to wait the 3 months, else your hormones will be mixed up.