Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2006/04/11

OVARIAN CYSTS

Please inform me of the influence the ovarian cysts can have on your body. For example can you gain weight as a result, can you feel tired all the time, can your skin get acne?

If the cysts are producing hormones, you could have sore breasts, missed periods, nausea. An ovarian cyst should not cause acne.

1
Posted by: Honey | 2006/04/12

Hi there..

I have an ovaran cyst but it depends how big it is, if it's too big then you can gain weight around your abdmomen, i feel naseas most of the time and i feel tired when i walk, and i have pains often on the infected ovary i also experience pains after love making.

I don't know about acne as i don't have a skin problem but it can be treated, your gynae can suggest an operation to remove it or put you on the pill to shrink the cyst on your ovary and i also heard that the pill is good for acne but you can ask your gynae about it.

Good luck.

Reply to Honey