Question
Posted by: Yolande | 2004/11/17

ovarian cysts

Good day

I am 26 years old and really would like to become a mommy. It's been a year exactly that I have stop using any contriceptives. I did go to the gynea, because i started bleeding alot, he informed me that i have an ovarian cysts.

Please could you tell me what steps i have to take.

Yolande

I would suggest that you have a full work-up at this stage - check for ovulation, check that your tubes are open and that you partner's sperm count is normal.

2
Posted by: Yolande | 2004/11/17

Hi there Jessica

Thanks a million, i feel so much better knowing there is a way.

GOD BLESS YOU

Reply to Yolande
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/17

I also had a cyst about 8 months ago, it could not be treated with medication, we had to surgically remove it with a laparoptomy (the one that looks like a c-section cut)

I must admit it was sore and I was off work for 3 weeks, but in the end it was worth it, It took a while for my body to heal, but I'm glad to say that I'm pregnant (6,5 weeks)

They could save my ovary, so both are still working fine.

Rather have it treated that possibly losing one of your ovaries

Best of luck

Jessica

Reply to Jessica