Question
Posted by: Maria | 2003/12/17

Ovarian cysts

I am 23 and i have ovarian cysts i have been looking for something other then birth control to help me, with the pain and everything els. I came across a natural progesterone from yams on the internet and am wondering if i should try it.

What do you think about this natural progestrone?

I was also wondering about serury, my anunt had hers removed about 15 years ago and they have not returned ( she has since had 4 children). My cousin on the other hand had lasier surgery and they returned with in a year of her surgery.

I want to get my body healthy, so that when i am ready i will be able to have children. What surgery has the best results?

maria

I don't think that natural progesterone will work for this case. The best option would be the Pill, which would suppress the cysts. The problem with surgery is that it doesn't guarantee that the cysts will not recur, and can cause more complications in terms of adhesions. It should therefore only be done if there is no other option.

1

I have had ovarian cysts in the past. i used homeopathy to treat it and withing a year and a half they were gone and have never come back. That was 4 years ago. Although homeopathy takes longer, it helps your body heal itself instead of just masking the symptoms.