Question
Posted by: Thabi | 2004/11/11

Ovarian cyst

I would like to know the cure and symptoms of ovarian cyst

Common symptoms are pain or irregular periods. The treatment depends on the size. If large, surgery may be necessary, otherwise hormones are sometimes used.

2
Posted by: Z | 2004/11/11

Hallo Thabi,

I've had it since I was 16 and the best is to go to your doctor and let him help you . In my case I had to have it removed aswell and unfortunately it does come back in some cases like mine.

Z

Reply to Z
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/11

The symptomes is pain during sex, abdomanal pain and painfull periods, they can give you medication to take the cyst apart but in some cases like mine it has to be surgically removed.

Hope it helps

Jessica

Reply to Jessica