Question
Posted by: Mandie | 2004/01/24

ovarian cyst

My periods are e-regular and i was diagnosed an ovarian cyst in Dec 2002 and used antibiotics but it became better and the pain started again in June 2003 my Dr. checked and found out the cyst is still there, the problem is i skip my periods for 2-3 months is it possible that i might be on a monopause very early? i am 32 years.

It is more likely that you are not ovulating regularly. This may be related to the cyst. I would suggest that you have your hormones checked and the Pill might be a good idea.