Question
Posted by: dolly | 2004/01/22

Ovarian cyst

I would like to know if it is true that any woman who underwent a surgery to remove an ovarian cyst will never get pregant. Please tell me if it is true.

This is not true.

1
Posted by: Dolly | 2004/01/23

Thanks a lot for your response. I asked this question because I underwent an apendicitis operation 9 years ago and during the operation, the surgeon discovered an ovarian cyst that he took off and since then I have never discovered a pregnancy. I am now newly married and I would like you to help me know what I should do inorder for me to get pregnant. Thanks in advance.

Reply to Dolly