Question
Posted by: Quest | 2004/12/17

out-of-place BUT important

hi all,
i put up this posting on the GynaeDoc's site, bit i think everyone there is already on holiday, so i'm putting it up here, maybe someone could help?

Just a quick question. i'll like to know when exaclty your breast start discharging milk during pregnancy. Some people say thier breast start secreting milk as early as 4 weeks into pregnancy. On the other hand, i have meet people who say they don't get breastmilk until during delivery.

I'll just like to know the opinion of people with similar experience in this forum.

Quest

From what I can remember, Q's right, and there's wide individual variation. I'm wondering why you're wondering

1
Posted by: Q | 2004/12/17

I think like with all people it differs. Milk is normally produced when the breast is over stimulated. I have heard of woman that produced milk even though there kids where grown out of there milk stage and even of some who has never had kids. over stimulation and hormon changes that is the key and it differs from woman to woman!!!

Reply to Q