Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/24

Out of it!

CS, thank you for all the help and support you have given me. I will not be returning to the forum, so if you see my name appearing, it will not be me.

To all the other regulars and decent people, thank you too for your advice when I needed it.

Thanks again, cheers.

Hey, Frusty, what was the old phrase, "Nil Illegitimi Carborundom " ? Don't let anyone's bad-mannered, jealous, and nasty post put you off a forum where you belong and to which you make excellent contributions. You belong among the decent people, and we don't want to reduce their proportion here !

9
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/25

fustyi wanted to leave a little while ago too, but then i thought, why sacrifice your happiness for someone elses?

please dont leave us.

Reply to twink
Posted by: PM | 2005/11/25

Please come back Frusty!!!

Reply to PM
Posted by: Voyeur | 2005/11/25

Hi Frusty

Please don't go...you are one of the regs who make it worthwhile coming here. Although I do not post that often, I think it would be about right to say that since coming to the forum I have read all your postings and all are of great value.

Please don't go...

Reply to Voyeur
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/25

oh no frusty.. don't go... you have so much of value to add and I love reading your advise. It would be awfully sad if you go because of some nastiness. There are so many regulars here that give excellent advice and if you guys all pack up and leave... this would be a mighty boring place to visit.

Reply to lee
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/11/25

Come baaaaack!!!!

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/25

Hey Frusty....... please don't take to heart what unkind individuals have to say! There are many of us who really enjoy having you around!........... come back! This place gets nasty at times... been a victim of it myself over the years... that's why I now am the nameless one :) but I am very glad that I stayed... As I said earlier... come back!!! <my throat is now sore from hollering so loudly!>

Reply to ...
Posted by: KD | 2005/11/25

Hi Frusty, like Banana, I don't post often (only 3 times ever) but every day I visit this site and it's very "comforting" at times. You are one of the regulars and you always offer very good advice and it's reassuring to know that there are still people out there who have decent manners (good & genuine people). I'm sure that no one else feels the same as trixie. Do stay as you will be sorely missed.

Reply to KD
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/24

Frusts - my cyber champer swilling buddy - get your a** back here!! You have "family " here and we want you back where you belong!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Banana | 2005/11/24

Frusty, I don't post that often but I go onto this forum and read the postings most days, and it would really be a loss if you were not to come onto the forum any more, you give good insightful advice and should not pay any attention to someone that obviously does not have anything better to do then being nasty. You seem to have many friends on this forum and I am sure they would miss you a great deal.

So don't let some funny tarty twit chase you away

Reply to Banana