Question
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/09

our year end function

hi there

just want so share

we had our xmas lunch yesterday. we went to soweto with a party bus and went to a orphanage to hand out gift - i had R80.00/ child and got them really wonderful gifts

oh what a wonderful experience to see those kids faces, unfortuneatly it was the first time we did it and there pitched more kids than planned - was sad when we didn't have enough gifts but that was not be helped

afterward we had lunch and we ate with our hands - i had lovely ox tail and pap - there was a life Jazz band with kids 14-18
they were really talented and played with such passion - the singing was n bit much for me ..

all in all it was a great to do something diffrent and doing something for the kids

now my baby wants a doll - the cost is R600 - she have away one of her old dolls and giving some of her pocket money to help pay - granny is adding her portion and dad aswell - at first i was not going to buy it but she take care of all her dolls and worked hard in school - am i justifying to much???

the best news is that toy's ur as is delivering the doll to my office - now is that not the best news

nina

Nice to hear from you again, ln ! Sounds like you've been busy in a good cause.
But a R 600 doll ? What does it do Make coffee and breakfast, and help with the housework ?

4
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/09

Thats fine, I'll confess soomething here, which may make you feel better, or may make you definitely change your nic.

Lets hope it doesn't change anything.

RM is my brother.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/09

to fio

i must confess that knowing that you know so much scares me, is nice to hide behind a nic. was considering to change the nic or post anon - but what the hell !!! specially becuase yopu know more than me ...

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Now that is what a year end function should be all about - seeing to the less priveledged instead of a whole bunch of people congregating, stuffing themselves, getting drunk and more often than not, getting into trouble. Pity more year end functions weren't organised like this.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/09

Hi there, how are you? By the sounds of it, you're doing really well. Fantastic!

Keep up the good spirits...!!

Reply to figured it out