Question
Posted by: Melany | 2005/01/13

our sick world!

i was shocked this morning to listen to a news report on our local radio station about a 4yr old boy who died of his injuries after being severely sodomised by his own father...

what kind of parent does this to his own child?? (obviously a very sick one, but still...) what is happening to society?

oh dear, this is a very depressing subject, but i can't help wondering what the world is coming to if even our children aren't safe in their own homes anymore!!!

One does feel concerned at the insistence that we must extend all the rights and courtesies of being Human, to people who flatly deny those rights and considerations to others. I grew up in the vanguard ot the movement towards sexual openness and greater freedom. But I am concerned that in this country at this time, there seems to be a secret unpronted but powerful clause in the constitution that says that the one freedom that is above all others, is the right of every adult to have sex as often as he or she pleases, witho whoever they please ( whether or not that other person pleases ) and whatever the cost to others. I gathered from the report I read that the mother was unwell after recently giving birth to another child. Have we a situation in which a man like this cannot be expected, or expect himself, to forgo sex for a few days, but has to rape a child for his own swlfish and brief satisfaction ?
Yet again, one can expect keen legal representation to protect the father, and no legal representative to represent the child. Shouldn't the law require that an eloquent representative for the victim should always be present and active in every case involving representation ?

3
Posted by: Friend | 2005/01/13

I agree with all of you - this government does not have enough resources to keep children safe and welfare staff can't keep up. I fully agree with mob justice - think it's marvellous that people who are decent gang up on these sicko's. The problem is that we don't all stick together enough. Where's the mother? How can you not realise that something is wrong in your household?

Reply to Friend
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/01/13

basic respect for human life is lacking here. these THINGS are'nt human not even animal, and dont bring the crap in about poverty, education and such crap.

I say CULL them and leave the olifante alone ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: K | 2005/01/13

Sick isn't the word!

Personally I sometimes think that mob justice is a good thing.

I read on the internet that only after the little mite died did someone notice semen running out of his anus. He was admitted for vomiting and tummy ache.

Let ANYONE ever lay a hand on one of my kids. I will take the law into my own hands.

Why can't these men who commit such crimes just wank for relief?

Reply to K