Question
Posted by: shay nay nay | 2006/04/20

our branch lost

me and my manager were very closed i'm his P.A yesterday he was very sick after the meeting in midrand they even sent to doctor this morning he's susposed to go hospital but sad he passed away he was like a brother to me please advise me becuase i crying from this monrning and i don't have eppetaite to eat and my stomach is running and shacking please help.

Dear snn,
So sorry to hear about this very sad, disresssing and shocking occurrence. It is always hard to believe and accept the death of someone you know, especially when it is so apparently unexpected and when he was, I suppose, relatively young and capable of so much more in life. Grief is unpleasant, and is in proportion to how closely we were fond of the person. If there is a counsellor available for you to see, that could help. Indeed, as there are probably a number of p eople in the company who are feeling distressed, maybe the company should consider asking a counsellor to run some sessions for the staff, to help everyone get over this

1
Posted by: Sun | 2006/04/20

Sorry about your loss. but!!!!!!!!!!I hope he was not reading a letter that you had typed up when he passed on. Don't P.A's have to know how to spell these days.

Reply to Sun