Question
Posted by: BLEEDING | 2007/08/16

OUCH

i had my 8th chemotherapy on tuesday and am having wierd side effects this time. my mouth is all waxy and my face neck and shoulders are all red, i am feeling so tired i can hardly keep my eyes open and i feel nauseous and my body aches like when you have flu. sometimes i wonder if its all worth it. why cant i just die in my sleep. aaaargh im having a bad day.

Dear Bleeding
Have you told your doctor about these symptoms? What are they giving you at the moment?
Hang in there - bad days can only get better...! Will send up a special prayer for you tonight.