Question
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/24

other experts on this

I've just been to the Peadiatrician forum last time he answered was before the 20th of November.

Why is it that the CS is nearly ALWAYS available but the others even the HIV expers takes days ? That's if they answer ?

Aw common, folx. But Sppoky, Darwin had much more beard, Leonardo painted better and I never once invented a helicopter or a self-flushing toilet, like he did. Unlike Newton I've never had an apple fall on my head, and unlike uncle Einstein, I have never worked in a patent office, nor is my brain in a jar in Princeton University. ( at least not the last time I looked ). .
It doesn't, by the way, matter if oher specialists have practices elsewhere --- they can have internet access wherever they practise, as I do, and simply choose to use their time differently.
Fanx, everyone

12
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/25

IF YOU READ THE " CV " OF CS, ITS CLEARLY A REMARKABLE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND DEDICATED PERSON AND WE ON THIS FORUM CAN ONLY APPRECIATE SUCH A MAN.

HOWEVER, THE OTHER FORUMS ALSO HAVE HIGHLY QUALIFIED PEOPLE, BUT IF YOU READ THE SEXOLOGY FORUM, I CAN ONLY FEEL FOR DR.ELNA MC'TOSH. OO MY OOO MY, 90 % OF THE SUBJECTS ARE , AND I QUOTE:
1. HOW CAN I ENLARGE MY PENIS
2. I LOST MY LIBIDO
3.DOES SIZE MATTER
4. HOW CAN I SATISFY MY MAN / WOMAN.

THERE WAS A PERSON WITH THE NICK-NAME " ROMANTIC COACH " WHO ANSWERED EVERTHING, AND EVEN HE DISSAPPEARED.

HOLY SHIT, IF I HAVE TO ANSWER THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS ON A DAILY BASIS, I WILL RATHER QUIT.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/11/25

I share the same sentiments - THANKS CS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/25

Rudy, so does CS.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Rudy | 2004/11/25

Some of the experts have other practices elsewhere, a surgery or something, that's why.

Reply to Rudy
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/11/25

Me too, CS!

Just knowing that there's this forum here has done so much for me! I really and truly appreciate what you do here CS - you're great!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: BEE | 2004/11/24

I would also like to say thanks very much. I was one of the first people to write to him years ago (using a different name, can't even remember what it was!) and when he actually replied to me, I was shocked! I couldn't believe it.

Reply to BEE
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/24

CS will be blushing if we carry on this way :), but I have to add my appreciation as well. I made it through such a difficult time with his help - and of course with the help of people on here too. It's hard to express one's gratitude on here without sounding soppy!
Thanks Cybershrink.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Spooky | 2004/11/24

CyberShrink is a clearly living legend.
There has never been one like him and there never will be.
And he certainly is no less talented than Leonardo De Vinci, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, etc.
As for Charles Darwin - not a patch on our CyberShrink!
We are truly honoured to be benefiting from this great, superhuman. His name will go down in history as one of the greatest psychiatrists of all time.
I think it’s a wonderful idea to show our appreciation every so now and again. So from all of us then,
Thanx, Prof !

Reply to Spooky
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/24

Hy't ontsettend baie geduld dis al wat ek weet.... Fanx again to him xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/24

Cybershrink is a gaurdian angel send from heaven....

I think he likes us WHOHOOOOO he likes us he likes us *sings*

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/24

'cos hes truly dedicated to his work and more than likely sees this forum as a challenge and a positive oppertunity to help others, where the other guys see it as a shlep.

Good for CS.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/24

I've noticed that too. CS rocks the socks off of all of us.

Dont know hey, but it is quite frustrating.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS