Question
Posted by: Casey (the real one) | 2006/11/07

Other Casey

Please other Casey, find another nic. I am gay and am known here and the other regulars will become confused by your responses to the forum.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: tiger | 2006/11/07

Just one question, if the other person doesn't get that much on this website, how is this person suppose to know she is using your nickname. The chances are good that she might be on this website just once in a while. I am guessing that you a bit more free time to spend on this website than she might have. Last question, how is she suppose to know you are a regular on this forum. And how certain are you of your case that the other regulars may get confused. Maybe she didn't had anyone else to talk to. How will you ever know. The assumption is that she didn't do it on purpose, maybe she once saw a movie which one of the characters name was Casey. How will you know? The chances are good that she didn't know the fact that you are known on this forum and that you are a regular here. Maybe you should spend less time on the internet and on this forum and get some work done. You are not paid to fool around on the internet, but to get paid.

Reply to tiger