Question
Posted by: lynneo | 2007/03/23

Osteoporosis Osteopaenia

I've been diagnosed with osteopaenia and it's not covered on my chronic medication. what can i get at chemist to prevent this developing into osteoporosis. I have a degenerative disease in my neck though for the last 20 years and have trouble with my neck from time to time which only voltaren injections will sort out. I'm 51 years old and healthy. I hate milk products and can't drink the calcium pills - they are too big...........
Lynneo

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lynneo
Please contact me at the osteoporosis Foundation- I just need a little more info from you to give sufficient advice.
Our tel No is 021 931 7894