Question
Posted by: NAVIN | 2007/03/12

OSTEOPOROSIS

PLEASE COMMENT ON USE OF EVISTA WITH FOSAMAX 10 MG IN 60 YR OLD LADY ALREADY WITH T 12 FRACTURE.I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING LIBERT LIFE TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
THANK U
NAVIN

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Navin
Can you please contact me at the National Osteoporosis Foundation on 021 931 7894. I need a little more info- I can however safely say so long that it is not current practice to treat osteoporosis with 2 active drugs. That is why Liberty does not agree, but please give me a call and I can discuss this with you.

2
Posted by: Healthy Bones Expert | 2007/03/28

Dear Lewie
This information should be freely available from your gynaecologist. Our Foundation deals primarily with bone diseases like osteoporosis. For more information on this you can contact the Foundation on 021 931 7894.

Reply to Healthy Bones Expert
Posted by: Lewie | 2007/03/21

Could you please send me information regarding menupause and the side effects of using hrt(trisequens)
My wife is going throught this phase at the moment
Lewie

Reply to Lewie