Question
Posted by: Hannie | 2006/10/25

Osteoperosis

Hi, I'm 22 yrs old & would like to know if there is any comparison between osteoperosis and stopping drinking mothersmilk before six months. I stopped drinking milk (from mother) before six months. Do I need any supplements (vitamins, minerals) that could prevent me from being a osteoperosis sufferer in the future. I must add that I am still not big on diary, only having milk/yoghurt with cereal. Please give me some suggestions of products that I can use.

Dear Hannie
No exercise in your teens and taking in enough calcium are the main factors. If you don't like Dairy - take a Calcium supplement daily.