Question
Posted by: Inc | 2003/12/03

Osteoparosis

what are the physical signs?

Inc, the physical signs are those of the complications of osteoporosis – fractures, pressure on nerves, chronic pain, etc. The best would be to have an x-ray taken and find out for sure. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Inc | 2003/12/05

thank you Daleen and Doc... I will get checked out... i've been having joint pains in my thumb, my anckle and my shoulder.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Daleen | 2003/12/04

Hi Inc

There is alot of physical signs of Osteoparosis. First you will experience pains is your joints (some as artiritis). Then your bones get brittle and broke easily. There is sometimes back aches.

I'm 25 and have Osteoparosis in my heaps from my 21st birthday. They do an bonemarrow count each year. And I had a hipreplacement on my 22nd birthday. And I am doing better now. Also eat a calcium rich diet. Lots of dairy and fresh fruits and veggies.

Maybe doc can give you more details. Also try a search in diseases.

Greetings,
Daleen

Reply to Daleen