Question
Posted by: Helen | 2007/08/07

Orientation confusion

This might sound very naive but I am a 23 year old woman who has been in a heterosexual relationship for three years and am still very happy in it. After a long run yesterday evening I and another woman were the last in the showers at the running club. We have chatted before but don't know each other well. Anyway she suddenly started washing my back with soap and I was so surprised I did not stop her - I must admit it was so incredibly good to feel. When I turned around she smiled and winked and said we must do more. I just blushed like a dork but I have to admit I was totally turned on.

I have not come down from cloud nine since and wonder if I am not naturally bi. Any comments, please?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: can relate | 2007/08/09

I am a woman who has always enjoyed men, and never thought about being with a woman. It was not something I thought I would like. Then one night a girl i wnt to school with kissed me. That was years ago, yet I have often fantasized about being with her. It just made me feel sexy, I guess to have a beautiful woman want me. But I don't believe I could ever go through with it. Regardless what happens, if you enjoyed it, it will give you fantasies you can use in years that come.

Reply to can relate
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/08/08

Helen,

Sounds to me like you are just an open minded compassionate human being.

Dont read anything more into it then being a sexual human being who may enjoy an erotic experience with another woman and just never thought about it before.

Be careful however that your "friend" does not have a hidden agenda and looking for something far more serious.

Play this with a total openmind and above all, be honest with her and you would want her to be with you.

Nikki
xxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: ????? | 2007/08/07

you might be bi or you might just be curious. in my oppinion if you want to try it out go ahead but be aware of the effect that it will have on your relationship.

Reply to ?????