Question
Posted by: WDYD | 2004/11/29

Orgy Invitation what is your Psychological take on this story

Help me Mr Cybershrink
i have been invited to an orgy this evening by some friends including two lesbian friends and their friend this evening of monday 29 at their jaccuzzi. i have always wished for a three, four or moresome and proper sadistic blowjobs and anal sex and fun like that. my partner she is very religious and has always been stubborn when it comes to these desires and fantarsies. i am so hard to thinking about this lust and happy pleaser moment i need your help. what would you do. would you go there and indulge themselves in that please say why urgently before i leave at 19:30pm.

Afternoon, WDYD,
May I call you WD for short ? Because if you are serious in this question, you may not be WD for long. And are you sure you're not thinking opf WMD ? If so, George Bush is stil looking for them. Your mesage is unduly confusing, as even the tenses keep changing. "would you go there and indulge themselves" ? And what is a sadistic blowjob --- does it involve the use of a blow-torch ? If so, I'd suggest it might severely cramp your style, among other things. As you ask me specifically, no, I would not go there and indulge themselves, as I have quite other plans for this evening. So they'll have to indulge yourself alone

2
Posted by: K | 2004/11/30

Wonder if it happened?

Reply to K
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/11/29

the aliens have landed ---AGAIN, bliksem, they should scrap the seti program, we were all looking in the wrong place ....

Reply to blackbird