Question
Posted by: N C | 2009/01/19

Orgasms and feeling tickled.

Hi, i have never had sex before but my boy friend and i have had oral sex and mestubates me. Im not sure if i actually have an orgasm, but i do get to a high point and then feel very very tickerlis down there. He cant touch me down there afterwards for a while cos it tickes. Can u please help? Is it normal? What can i do u orgasm completely?

orgasms are variable, and an individual response / feeling and hence can be very hard to define. please see www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info on the nature of orgasms and how to reach them.