Posted by: Flower19808 | 2010/07/13


I am a 30 year woman, with a son. Have a wonderful boyfriend who I love and adore. The thing is I want to a have a full orgasme and I don''t think I had one before. I enjoy sex with him, but what should I do to cum, I want to satisfy him, and I know that's what he wants to see me cum.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Flower,

I am not sure what you mean by a "full orgasm". I most often first work with a woman individually until she is able to pleasure herself by means of masturbation to acheive orgasm. Once she knows what kind of stimulation of her body, erogenous zones, and most importantly of her clitoris results in orgasm, then she is in a position to either masturbate for her partner and that he can see what stimulation works for her and then to copy the stimulation or you are then also in the position to guide your partner's stimulating of your clitoris to bring about orgasm.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: KriEsh | 2010/07/13

Beta try me Flower,i''ll give u the first and the best one ever.

Reply to KriEsh

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.