Question
Posted by: HELPLESS | 2005/07/07

ORGASM WHILE PREGNANT!!IS IT SAFE FOR THE BABY??

I wanted clarity regarding the following: Will there be any negative impact on the baby when i have sex and reach orgasm? I feel bad because i think i'm pushing my husband away because i dont like sex anymore avoiding things like tha. I feel in a way i'm hurting the baby. Its our first child and i dont want anything to go wrong.

Sex and orgasm will not harm the baby.

4
Posted by: Nix | 2005/07/07

I asked my gynae as well because I get bad uterus cramps after an orgasm. He said the cramping is normal and orgasms aren't harmful at all. So enjoy!

Reply to Nix
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/07

it is sooo good for the baby and you, it massages the uterus and gives an extra boost of oxygen to the baby, so dont stop unless the doc says you must. enjoy and relax, do everything in moderation and dont treat preg like an illness. xx

Reply to karin
Posted by: Meme | 2005/07/07

ek't gehoor dis nogal goed, omdat dit help vir verhoogde bloedtoevoer na baba. Enjoy, girl !

Reply to Meme
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/07

Hi there,

TMy gynae told me that there is no impact on the baby whatsoever. In fact if your baby is breech orgasming could actually help the baby turn on the contracted uterus.

Take care!!!

Reply to Lee