Question
Posted by: Wilting Flower | 2008/01/10

orgasm?

I would just like to know if there is anything you can get from a docter to help achieve an orgasm! I have been married for 5 years now and have never ever achieved a real orgasm! not even when i tried myself! I get very arroused and wet , but NO orgasm! it is not that the sex is not good, my hubby really does his best, but.........Docter did a full exam and said I am healthy and all! what should I do? cant tell my husband, love him to much.

There is no medication for orgasms. You should see a sexologist.

7
Posted by: SN&T | 2008/01/11

Oh my word ladies, surely we learn everyday.

Reply to SN&T
Posted by: Phindy | 2008/01/11

I also feel like that until i discovered that i enjoy sex more when doing doggy style. and i get the orgasm the way i want.

Reply to Phindy

i get my first orgasm before my husband and the second one with him,and the others after that on my own!!!He can`t have more than ons within a few seconds,minutes!!So, i go on on my own,because i dont feel satisfied just having one!!

My problem is the opposite to you I reach an orgasm within a few minutes and then have to waiting for husband to reach his. This can be frustrating because by the time he reaches his orgasm i am well on the way to another one and have to be content with it going soft on me.

Posted by: TOY SPECIALIST | 2008/01/10

Try a toy, I achieve orgasm when lying on my stomach and massaging my clitoris or when on top of my husband, I know how to move to get the right clitoral pressure,try it, it will work. I have recently got a new vibrator from my husband that vibrates on the clitoris while I penetrate it into my vagina, it is the most intense orgasm I have ever had , and multiple, my husband loves to watch, as I beleive yours will to. Dont try to hard just relax and let it happen. There are also creams you can get at a sex shop that enhance blood flow to your vagina and clitoris, these are great and will definately help. Go with your husband to buy,that will turn him on Big Time Regards

Reply to TOY SPECIALIST
Posted by: SN&T | 2008/01/10

I used to have the same problem, most of the time what helps me now is to fantasize( just to let my mind go wild) while making love to my man and believe you me ,the orgazm get's so amazing. I understand exactly how you feel. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to SN&T

Nearly no women can have an orgasm when they have intercourse.You have to be stimilated on your clitoris.Ask your husband to do it,after you had foreplay and are really wet, he can use his finger and before he has his orgasm,because when they are finished they are not as eager to help you,but if they still have to go trough it, they are really motivated.Sometimes my husband gets an orgasm just by helping me and watching me get one!!Think of him,and moun and groan,and it will start to built up, and built up, and then suddenly you will get an orgasm/explode!Takes about 10 minutes to get one,sometimes sooner.We,ladies need some time to get warmed up!!thats why i say do it after you are really aroused!
Sorry if i`m to explisit,just want to help some-one feel what i feel.I read about it alot long ago, and i tried it and it worked,trust me you will know when you have an orgasm!