Question
Posted by: lolo | 2005/12/12

orgasm

how do you tell when your woman has had an orgasm

You ask her and she tells you.

6
Posted by: Angel | 2005/12/12

Hey FIO. You got it. Like I said before - He would'nt be able to have missed it!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/12

Best way to be sure is to feel the absolute contraction of the vagina, so much so that it literally squeezes you and hold you inside. Just before orgasm, the vagina balloons up inside, and you will find it difficult to feel much coz she is big inside. Then suddenly it contracts as she orgams, not necessarily spasmodoc contractions, but like one long, strong contraction that makes her so tight, there is no way you can miss it, no way that she could actually do this contraction herself. Its involuntary, and very strong. And it feels damn good.

Thats why when I make love, I try hold off my orgasm until my partner starts having an orgasm, coz then we basically have one together, when she feels tightest for me, and I feel biggest for her. Its MAGIC!!! Physically and emotionally!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Tragedy | 2005/12/12

Well, some people can be pretty quite, but pay attention to her breathing, or if she's touching you, is she gripping harder, is she shaking? You could ask her if your really unsure, my S.O. had to ask me the first few times, and I wasn't entirly sure either because I'd never had one, but when I did, I knew it. And if she says no, ask her what you can do.

Reply to Tragedy
Posted by: Kandy | 2005/12/12

Angel is 100% right....

Reply to Kandy
Posted by: Kate | 2005/12/12

she will let you know, I dont know how on earth to do it so quietly that the person inside you wouldnt know. Unfortunately you can never tell if she is faking or not.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Angel | 2005/12/12

If you aks that question probably she never had one!

Reply to Angel