Question
Posted by: twinkle | 2005/11/26

orgasm????

i have slept with four guys, and each one of them i havent had an orgasm,i only orgasm when i masturbate. is there something wrong???

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our sexologist here at Health24

11
Posted by: Tragedy | 2005/12/08

it isn't everyones opinion that teens shouldn't be having sex. everyone feels differently about it. I'm 18 and have been with 5 people. Now that I look back, I regret all of them except for one, who I wound up getting back with and we now have a very serious relationship. But weather you should have sex as a teen our not is everyone's personal decesion, and if they regret it in the future, then I guess they learned the hard way, and hopefully no lasting damage was caused.

Reply to Tragedy
Posted by: A little wiser | 2005/12/01

Teenagers should not be having sex in the first place! Believe me, you WILL regret it when you find the real man/woman of your dreams! Every partner you date will seem like the perfect match but you will know when the right one comes along. Don't let temptation get the better of you. Before you know it, you are pregnant or have contracted a STD! Condoms and contraceptives are not 100%. REMEMBER THAT!

Reply to A little wiser
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/28

No problem, there was nothing wrong posting here and there is nothing to be sorry about. You may have not known the site existed anyway. But by visiting that site you may find someone with the same issue that already has numerous responses to help you out. Take care, be safe!!

Reply to mike
Posted by: twinkle | 2005/11/28

i agree mike. i know i should have posted this on the sexologist site, sorry.

Reply to twinkle
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/28

By answering someones question makes me a pervert? Stay off this site until you grow up and are old enough to be here. This young woman asked a question plain and simple, although it should have been posted on the sexologist site, she deserves an answer to her ?. I've posted my age before as well as the fact I'm a father of 4 and believe in respecting young people as people not as second class citizens.

Reply to mike
Posted by: demi | 2005/11/28

Mike you are a pervert! How old are you?

Reply to demi
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/27

Your welcome Sledge and Twinkle. I feel young people need factual straight answers to their questions. I do not clasiffy teens as children because they are not, I treat them as emerging young adults, after all time moves forwards not backwards and they need factual info to succeed in the world.

Reply to mike
Posted by: twinkle | 2005/11/27

thanks mike!!!

Reply to twinkle
Posted by: Sledge | 2005/11/26

Go Mike!!!!! Spot on.

Reply to Sledge
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/26

No it's common for women not to climax during sex, this is usually because the male either climaxes to soon as women tend to need more time. Also foreplay is more important in regards to female orgasm. Try the sexoligist site to place your post or see posts from others with the same problem. Please use not only birth control for yourself ie. pill, norplant, injection etc. but insist your partner wear a condom. Also try to insure its a real relationship with the next one based on love not lust as you are putting yourself in danger of std's the more partners you have. You should also verbalize to your partner what you want during sex he does not know how you feel at each moment and can only guess come out and tell him what feels good etc. communication is important for him to help you achieve an orgasm.

Reply to mike
Posted by: Lalies | 2005/11/26

Twinkle how old are you???

Teenagers don't know how to please a girl. Rather wait untill you are grown up enough or married before you do the deed again. A boy or a man who only uses u for sex, will never be able to please you, because they not really interested / they don't know how / its just about themselves.
It will be great when your married and/or loved.

Reply to Lalies