Question
Posted by: Justme | 2004/12/22

orgasm

does anyone know if their is anything available to increase the amount of orgasm?and if so what is it called.

No, but there are an incredible amount of products on the market that claim to be able to do it

13
Posted by: justme | 2004/12/23

have you done it? both ways?

Reply to justme
Posted by: Blonde | 2004/12/23

Hit me baby, both ways!

Reply to Blonde
Posted by: NIC | 2004/12/23

Blonde, you are giving me another hardon, I would love to !!!!
I am trying to work, but can't get sex off my mind.

Reply to NIC
Posted by: Blonde | 2004/12/23

Ahhhh, Nic is back. Nearly missed you, naughty boy. Why don't you cum and faint over me!

Reply to Blonde
Posted by: NIC | 2004/12/22

Hey girls nothing wrong with cumming easily or after a while !! Just as long as you cum !!!!!! I love cumming, when I shoot my big hot load, I almost faint !!

Reply to NIC
Posted by: justme | 2004/12/22

Suza,..if you got so wet from reading, you must then cum very easily ....am I right?

Reply to justme
Posted by: suza | 2004/12/22

pete wow!! you made me sooooooo wet just reading your posting,I could do with someone like you, mmmmm yes I could indeed.

Reply to suza
Posted by: Pete | 2004/12/22

Difficult to say as all women cum differently, sum have many small cums and others have one or two big ones. I like to tease, lick and suck, enter slowly, and then hard and deep. Depends on how good your guy is!

Reply to Pete
Posted by: Justme | 2004/12/22

That's good I do that to, but what I mean is that would like to be able to have one big load then multiple small loads.

Reply to Justme
Posted by: Pete | 2004/12/22

Definately, I give my sexy girlfriend multiple orgasms, quite easily!! I'm not bragging hey!!

Reply to Pete
Posted by: justme | 2004/12/22

Thanks Pete, didn't know that, so that means I need more then one then?

Reply to justme
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/22

If you are a lady , there is a product called "At last"Get it over the counter at any pharmacy.It comes with instructions .You rub it on the clit , and boy it realy works.

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: Pete | 2004/12/22

Yes, it is called a "big hard penis"

Reply to Pete