Question
Posted by: Tboz | 2004/02/05

Orgasm

I have a problem i'm unable to reach orgasm. I've been going out with this new guy now for two months and he loves sex so very much. He's so supportive and understanding about the whole thing. I suggested that i go c a doctor about it., but he thinks that i'm not totally over my ex boyfriend of 5 years.

The vagina, or birth canal, understandably has very few nerve endings. The clitoris, or joy button, has as many as a man's penis. In order to orgasm, you need to touch what works. During intercourse, the clitoris rarely gets touched. Some women learn to orgasm through intercourse with practice. Since your clitoris -- the most sensitive body part on a woman -- is not located inside your vagina, reaching an orgasm through intercourse is difficult. While you are making love with your partner inside you, touch, press, and rub your clitoris with your fingers. You may have to move your body so that you can do this, and that can be part of the fun. It really is okay, too, if you have your orgasms before or after intercourse. Don't drive yourself crazy... it's a matter of anatomy and variety

See the archives for "Anorgasmia" articles

1
Posted by: Tboz | 2004/02/06

thank you very much for the response

Reply to Tboz