Question
Posted by: Manini Mofokeng | 2012/01/30

Orgasim

Hi Doctor, i can orgasim by myself explosively but when i have sex with a man i can''t do that, is the problem with me or am i addicted to doing it to myself?.

Difficulty to orgasm while with a partner is quite common. It is important to explore what you need during sex – majority of women never orgasm with just penetration. In most cases they need clitoral stimulation with penetration. Then you also have the women that can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation (without penetration).

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012/01/30

This is the same with lots of girls some feel masturbating is better than sex some feel that sex is better it all depends on you consult with your doctor.
Best of luck.

Reply to MUHAMMAD
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/01/30

Reply to Sexologist