Question
Posted by: carliann | 2007/04/19

organising my life arounn my hair

I suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome. As a result I have an extreme amount of excess hair. I also have a very sensitive skin and can only shave with sucsess every 2 weeks. My hair is very dark and thick. This is causing that I have to organise my life and activities around my hair problem.

I would like to know wheter it is possible that I can get enough motivation from the right people for my medical aid, so that they can pay for laser hair removal?

This weighs in very heavily on my lifestyle and a normal healthy lifestyle is just not possible in my case.

Hope you can give me some insight on this

Kind regards

Carliann

You will have to ask your doctor to right a motivation for the medical aid. You can also think of medical treatments such as Zoladex, which would be done under supervision of an endocrinologist.