Question
Posted by: Oratane | 2008/07/13

Oratane

Dear Doc

I am using Oratane 40mg per day for about 4 days now and my vision is slightly blurry. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to help this?

Thank you.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Oratane capsules can cause visual disturbances, as well as dry blurry eyes. I recommend that you use a product like Tears Naturale to alleviate the symptoms. If the symptoms worsen and affects your vision severely, I suggest that you stop taking Oratane.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Sharon | 2009/07/14

My son has Acne &  people often comment on it making him self conscious - I have heard that Oratane can help - what do you suggest - he is 16 years old

Reply to Sharon