Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2007/06/06

Oralsex for lesbians

I'm in a relationship with the most awsome girl for 2 months now. we have great sex, but i was just wondering,my girl, when she cums,it lasts for bout..say 3seconds then she's done huh? is this normal? when she goes down on me and i orgasm,the feeling strectches for about half a minute if not more. does that mean that i suck in sucking or what? How long does a normal orgasm last for a girl?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Jacky, welcome to the forum and thank for posting.

There is no 'normal' in terms of orgasm duration and not all people feel the earth move. Am I right girls? The main thing is that you should encourage your partner to give you feedback while you're having sex - both physical and verbal feedback - so that you'll know what she really wants. A good way to encourage sexual communication is to let her masturbate using your finger - you'll soon learn what sensations she really enjoys.

Let's hear from other women?

1
Posted by: Mmmm | 2007/06/12

You're rite doc. You always follow the lead from your partner - verbally and emotionally then you'll know what satisfy her most! Orgasm varies from one person to another. I once had a les partner who's orgasm would gush out for a while, the bed would be wet!! For others it doesn't gush out but flows outon her thou it might be longer.
So to sum it up, reactions aren't the same!

Reply to Mmmm