Question
Posted by: M | 2003/01/08

Oral Sex with my wife

Hello,

I enjoy giving my wife oral sex but are there any health implications? I know she has no STD's but I also believe that the vagina is hotbedl of bacteria. Is it the good bacteria or bad bacteria?

You should see the bacteria range in your mouth!!! Even worse than in the vagina.
Unless she has a STI or you have oral herpes, gonorhea in the back of your throat, Hep A, B or C, there are no reason why you can't enjoy oral sex.
Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: M | 2003/01/09

Elna,

Many thanks for your reply. How do I know if I have any oral STD's? I presume that if my wife doesnt have any problems down there then I should be clear (as I have been performing oral sex for a few years now)? Also, if she visited a gynae and he didnt mention anything then she should be alright for STD's? Is this correct?

Thanks.

Reply to M