Question
Posted by: Amit | 2007/08/06

Oral Sex leads to pregrancy?

I had oral sex with my girl friend (without condom) and took out my penus at the time of ejacuation. My gf periods are abt to start in 10 days time. She is worried that she can be pregrant. Can it be so?

No you cannot fall pregnant from oral sex.

3
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/06

Amit,
No she can`t fall pregnant from oral sex.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Agree | 2007/08/06

I agree, If you don't know what you're doing you shouldn't be doing it!!!

You can only fall pregnant is you actualy have sex......

Maybe you don't really know the difference between oral sex and real sex.....oral sex is with you mouth so even if she drank a whole cup of your sperm it will only end up in her gut and not near where it needs to be.

Hope you'll use a condom when you actualy have sex, it's not just falling pregnant you should worry bout....HIV is worse than a baby!!!!

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Mature | 2007/08/06

How old are you guys? I think you need to have the chat with your folks about the birds and the bees again.

You cannot fall pregnant by having oral sex. Maybe you guys should leave the adult games to the ADULTS....

Reply to Mature