Question
Posted by: proppie | 2005/12/05

ORAL SEX IS THIS TRUE?

I am in my fifties and still cannot come to terms with the
idea of swollowing the semen. The thought of that want
to make me get sick.

Does this really have to happen and how important is oral sex
to the man.

Yukkkkk

This varies from person to person and is something you and your partner have to negotiate between you.

3
Posted by: />/ | 2005/12/05

I just let him cum inside my mouth & then I spit it out.

Reply to />/
Posted by: Purple | 2005/12/05

You can do what anon does.

Or, if you don't like to swallow - spit it out afterwards.

Reply to Purple

Hi Proppie
I think that if this grosses you out so much and you don't feel comfortable doing it then you shouldn't force yourself to. My man loves it and I am quite happy to "help him out", but I do not swollow the semen as i think it tastes really bad. So I do it and then he tells me just as he is about to cum and then i take it out of my mouth and he can cum in my hand or over my chest or whatever. But i think if you are not comfortable with your partner - then rather leave it...